Wednesday 24 September 2014

[Wedding] A Chocolate and Cream Theme, Mr and Mrs Turton, Waterton Park Hotel

I met Steph, at a Wedding Fayre at the venue where she had her Wedding Reception – Waterton Park Hotel – here we have some of the images shown on the slideshow on  the day of their Wedding.


I started with Steph and all the girls, including bridesmaids, mums and Kids whilst hair and make up preps were underway.



When the cars arrived for everyone, I headed off to the church before the cars departed so that I could get Steph and her Dad arriving – everyone was so excited to see them.



Can you spot the Special Guest that was at the Wedding?



After the Church Service, we headed off to Waterton Park Hotel for the photographs – and the meal.



Some people think that my job is hard work – especially with families with split parents and step parents – but it is something that I come across more often that not – and no-one is left out.




After the group shots, we got some photographs of the new Mr and Mrs Turton before heading inside for food and the speeches.





The Wedding was just beautiful. Thank you so much for allowing me to share your special day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics