Monday 6 October 2014

[Wedding] An October Love Story, Mr & Mrs Garforth, The Woodman Inn, Huddersfield

I was excited for the Wedding of Mr and Mrs Garforth, as I have known Leanne since secondary school. So it was lovely when she asked if I was available to photograph her Wedding.



The venue they had chosen was The Woodman Inn in Kirkburton, a little place I had never been to before. On the morning I started with Leanne and her bridesmaids – Anna and Adele – and it was a lovely bridal suite, where I was able to take advantage of things for prep and detail shots.



The Ceremony room, was a little walk away upstairs which was then turned into the Wedding Breakfast room, and then into the Evening Reception room. 



Leanne was given away by her Grandad, and you could totally see how proud he was to be walking her down the aisle and giving her away.




Mr and Mrs Garforth didn’t want too many group photographs so we headed over towards the small garden area across the road for the group photographs, before going for a little walk with just them both down the quiet little roads – which had some stunning backdrops.






Although, it has to be said, the roads weren’t that quite. Leanne and Patrick found it funny, that on the both times I had been to the venue the roads had been busier than any other time that they’d been. Whilst getting some of the photographs I was laid in the middle of the road, with them stood on the road – and we almost got run over – by the chef! 



I think its clearly safe to say you can see how much these two are in love. And the weather couldn’t have been anymore perfect for us.



Thank you for allowing me to share your special day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics